Frequently asked questions
The following are questions that we have received related to our courses.
- What if I have a question about course content?
- Can I download my course?
- Can I share access to the course with a co-worker?
- Are the classes mobile-friendly? Can I view them on my phone?
- Question: What if I have a question about course content? Answer: Based on the content of our courses, questions are expected. Each course has its own question submission form. Our instructors are very responsive and generally get back to students within a matter of hours. Additionally, each course has its own set of Frequently Asked Questions that are generated from user-submitted questions. In short, we're here for you. Back to top
- Question: Can I download my course? Answer: At this time we do not make course video files available for download. Back to top
- Question: Can I share access to the course with a co-worker? Answer: No, access to courses cannot be shared. Each license is tied to the account of the individual that purchased the course and cannot be transferred. This does not apply to multi-user licenses such as the "Broker Edition" of our Comprehensive Realtor Library. Back to top
- Question: Are the classes mobile-friendly? Can I view them on my phone? Answer: Yes! All of our classes can be viewed on mobile devices. As long as you have an internet connection you can access your course(s). Back to top
Have a Question?
Have a question that has not been answered above? Ask below and we'll get back to you with an answer.